Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Camco Technologies is the leading technology company in innovative terminal automation solutions and services. Since 1999, our systems empower marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance and safety while reducing operating costs. Already 200+ terminal operators worldwide successfully optimized their gate, rail, crane and yard processes using our highly accurate OCR technology, robust kiosk systems and advanced software. Terminals of all types and sizes can employ our solutions to optimize their operations and improve their customer service level.
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
- You document existing and desired product features and customization possibilities for internal sales, business analyst and developer teams over our range of software products.
- You gather feedback from both internal and external customers.
- You evaluate and translate software product feedback and planned functionality in product feature requests.
- You create specifications for planned features (Protocol Definitions, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams…)
- You collaborate with the software product team lead to develop product roadmaps and keep them updated.
- You give product demonstrations to both internal and external audiences (remote).
Wat is je profiel?
- Professional experience with software product requirement analysis or software architecture and development.
- Experience with translating customer needs to product features.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You work in a result-oriented environment, where you always try to look for improvements.
- You know how to prioritize, are good at planning your work, and like to accomplish milestones.
- You love working in team and working on projects.
- Your key skills are: abstract and analytical mind, result-driven, open minded, persevering, committed, punctual.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (170+ employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- An internal position at our office in Leuven/Heverlee.
- You will be part of a product software team of 10+ passionate colleagues, who advocate open communication and participation.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, pension plan, health insurance, car...) and flexible hours.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- You will receive fresh soup every day and fruit are at disposal.
- Company and team events at very regular intervals.
- No need to worry about parking space. We have our own parking and there is enough parking around our company.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).