Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Camco Technologies is the leading technology company in innovative terminal automation solutions and services. Since 1999, our systems empower marine and railway terminal operators to increase their performance and safety while reducing operating costs. Already 200+ terminal operators worldwide successfully optimized their gate, rail, crane and yard processes using our highly accurate OCR technology, robust kiosk systems and advanced software. Terminals of all types and sizes can employ our solutions to optimize their operations and improve their customer service level.
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
After an internal training period, you will be part of the Support Team responsible for the technical support of our international customers.
- You work in shifts from Monday to Friday: 06:00-14:30 and 13:30-22:00.
- You will be responsible for the accurate administrative follow-up of customer inquiries.
- On a daily basis, you will interact (via email and telephone) with terminal operators, maintenance personnel and technicians worldwide.
- You will resolve technical inquiries within the agreed timings and escalate further where needed.
- You are the first point of contact for customers in case of a defect, outage or problem.
- You are a good listener who is able to identify customer needs. You feel comfortable further inquiring a customer to clearly identify the issues.
- If you cannot resolve a customer inquiry yourself, you will discuss this internally, and provide customer feedback within the agreed timings. You take ownership of the customer inquiry and strive to come to result-driven solutions.
- You work closely with Camco’s Service technicians.
You must obtain a professional manner at all times, remain courteous and strive to deliver excellent customer services.
Wat is je profiel?
- Genuine interest in ICT/technical support.
- Excellent knowledge of English & Chinese. Other languages are an asset (Spanish, German…).
- Excellent communicator, diplomatic, result-driven, and customer-oriented.
- You know how to prioritize, are well-organized and a good planner.
- Your key skills are: customer-focused, problem-solver, result-driven, focused, communicative, eager to learn.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package (meal vouchers, pension plan, health insurance, car…)
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (170+ employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills (1st, 2nd,3rd line).
- You will be part of a growing international support team (25+ people).
- You will be located at our Leuven/Heverlee office.
- Hybrid working is possible.
- You will receive a specific training and continue your learning continuously through your colleagues.
- You will receive fresh soup every day and fruit are at disposal.
- Company and team events at very regular intervals.
- No need to worry about parking space. We have our own parking and there is enough parking around our company.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).