Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Onze opdrachtgever: Camco
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
- As Project Operations Manager you are responsible for managing a team of engineers
- You lead and motivate a team of engineers
- You follow up on the planning and budgets
- You analyse and improve the team’s internal standard operating procedures
- Together with other managers, you drive process improvements
- You develop strategies for taking the team to a higher level
- You report to the CTO
Wat is je profiel?
- 5 years experience in leading teams
- You hold a Master degree in engineering
- Genuine interest in IT, technology, engineering, and skillful with a PC. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both in speech and writing
- Good at planning your own work and that of your team. Excellent team player who takes initiative and brings projects and assignments to a good end
- You know how to prioritize, are a critical thinker and great problem-solver with a with can-do attitude
- You are a communicative team player, who is able to motivate and manage your team
- Your helicopter view and strategic insight, enable you to excel as a technical manager
- Committed, enterprising, can work independently and in team, autonomous, problem-solver, result-driven, customer-focused, persevering, excellent communicator
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+130 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).