Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Onze opdrachtgever: Camco
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
- As Project Engineer, you are responsible for the engineering and technical aspects of a project, from conception to completion. You will schedule, plan, resource and manage project activities. This includes:
- Regular meetings with (technical) customers to gather customer requirements, discuss progress, coordinate activities, recommend actions …
- Develop engineering documents, such as technical project descriptions and studies.
- Design infrastructure plans, using Inventor.
- Regular site visits to perform inspections.
- Coordinate client installations and manage on-site installation team (up to 4 technicians) existing of Camco staff and temporary site laborers hired by the customer.
- Design and conduct system tests at customer site.
- You like to travel and don’t mind to work abroad for several days or weeks (25-35%). Our clients are located in Europe, Australia, Middle-East, North America, South America, South-Africa.
- You cooperate and communicate effectively with other project participants: Project Manager, Production, Operations, Support. You support the R&D Manager with the implementation of test setups, technical drawings …
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and enter the field of action. You make sure that all technicians (both Camco’s and the customer’s) understand their responsibilities and what’s expected. You are able to motivate people and to appreciate their work.
- You continuously strive to deliver excellent customer services.
Wat is je profiel?
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering) with a first work experience. Highly motivated starters are also welcome to send their résumé
- Genuine interest in ICT, technology, engineering, Windows/Linux. Eager to learn and to keep up with new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
- High level of discipline and organizational ability.
- Skillful person with can-do mentality who will step in during installations.
- Good at planning your own work and that of other project participants. Excellent team player who takes initiative and brings projects to a good end.
- Excellent communicator, diplomatic, result-driven, strategic insight.
- Committed, enterprising, problem-solver, result-driven, persevering, customer-focused, can work independently and in team.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- A challenging job in a high-tech and steadily growing company (+120 employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package and compensations for time spent abroad.
- Company car, Notebook, mobile phone after maximum 12 months.
- Challenging position in a company that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).