Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Onze opdrachtgever: Camco
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
As Production Manager you will lead and coordinate the collaboration between the departments Logistics, Warehousing and Production. You will report to the CTO.
- Production master planning:
- You are responsible for the high-level planning of the Production unit. You set the priorities in the planning together with the Project Office Manager and the Service Manager. Together with your team, you enable realistic and reliable delivery times.
- You are responsible for the efficient and timely purchasing of all goods needed for the production process, taking into consideration the delivery times with respect to manufacturing, order quantities with respect to consuming, delivery terms, etc.
- You maintain close contacts and make clear agreements with various suppliers.
- Coordination and management of production team:
- You manage the administrative and logistical chain (purchasing, production planning, stock), you guide and coach a team of 25 permanent employees.
- You are responsible for steering the production unit, to achieve objectives in terms of quality, efficiency, costs and delivery reliability.
- Physical inventory & warehouse management:
- You support the supply chain and logistics staff in the efficient execution of the warehouse and logistics activities.
- Developing process improvements:
- Thanks to your broad supply chain experience within a production context, you introduce process improvements. You identify bottlenecks and initiate projects to achieve structural improvements in production processes, focused on quality, output and production costs. You monitor these processes and make adjustments where necessary.
Wat is je profiel?
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role, preferably in a technical environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Determined people manager who feels at home in a no-nonsense and customer-oriented production environment.
- Excellent communicator (at different levels) who employs empathy, diplomacy and strategic thinking.
- You work in a result-oriented environment, constantly looking for improvements.
- You have a critical mindset and address situations in a proactive, positive and constructive way.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- A challenging job in a high-tech and growing company (130+employees), with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- An internal position at our office in Leuven/Heverlee.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package and company car.
- Open and informal culture.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).