Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Onze opdrachtgever: eTheRNA immunotherapies is a clinical-stage Belgian biotech company applying mRNA based immunotherapies to the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. eTheRNA’s goal is to commercialize these immunotherapies to deliver long lasting clinical remission to cancer patients.
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
The HR Administrator performs a wide range of administrative duties and shall include, but not be limited to:
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Update internal databases (e.g. record holiday, sick or maternity leave);
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides;
- Revise company HR related policies;
- Support the recruitment processes;
- Liaise with external partners, insurance vendors, and help to ensure legal compliance;
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates);
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues;
- Assist payroll administrator by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules);
- Assist in organizing individual and group training sessions and maintain training records;
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event, team building events);
- Provide administrative support to the HR function.
Wat is je profiel?
- Bachelor (preference in HR administration, Office Management, Languages or Communication) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as HR Administrator with a good understanding of the HR-basics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Autonomous, eager to learn, quick learning and have eye for detail;
- Discreet and capable of handling confidential/sensitive information;
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives;
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation;
- Well organized, well-structured, hands-on, result focused;
- Ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and able to multitask;
- Ability to set priorities and take initiative and be pro-active;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- The HR Administrator is supporting the HR team. He/she acts as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. The main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), manage core HR processes and updating internal databases. He/she will work in close collaboration with the pay roll administrators (both internal and external) and the HR manager.
- The HR Administrator will be located in Niel and will work on a part-time basis.
- The HR Administrator reports into the VP Corporate Development and General Counsel.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).