Wie is er naar jou op zoek?
Onze opdrachtgever: GlobalSign een internationale, solide organisatie in volle expansie. Ze zijn actief in online beveiligingsdiensten. Onze opdrachtgever is wereldwijd operationeel en onder andere gelegen in Leuven.
Wat wordt er van je verwacht?
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business through the Enterprise Sales Division targeting prospects that have larger (automated) digital certificate needs
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual booking objectives
- Cold calling/emailing/interacting via social media identified decision makers within target accounts on a daily basis
- Making initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect's business needs
- Qualify and convert incoming leads into sales and/or sales opportunities for other sales divisions
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing customer and demonstrate the ability to strategize to further develop and expand the business relationships
- Present high level benefits and create interest in working with GlobalSign and utilizing its managed PKI platforms
- Take responsibility to maintain and increase personal knowledge, skills and expertise of company processes and procedures, organizational structure and responsibilities, product details and applications and any other identifiable development areas directly impacting performance in the role
- Study market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Work closely with GlobalSign’s Marketing team to promote new and existing products to current customer base
- Work closely with Strategic Enterprise Account Executives to ensure we’re maximize every customer’s potency
- Provide pre-sales and customer support to prospects and customers via email and telephone
- Give presentations (in person and online) tailored to each Enterprise individual needs
- Continuously manage and nurture a pipeline of high level qualified leads until they meet outlined lead criteria (identified key contact, understand business potential/number of certificates, timeframes/timing, & budget/buying process)
- Build customer rapport to grow existing business and cross sell
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in GlobalSign’s CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual’s territory
- Provide detailed weekly forecast and update of in process leads, potential upside and future opportunities to management and enterprise sales team
- Maintain 75% or greater renewal rate of customer portofolio within assigned territory
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training
Wat is je profiel?
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- At least three (3) years of sales experience in an Enterprise environment preferably managing mid and large enterprises.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Enterprise level Solution/products to such a level that this information can be presented to any type of customer (in person and online).
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- History of consistently meeting and often exceeding sales goals.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and “self” motivation abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with customers and internal departments.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently using their own initiatives as well as working as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency using Social Media (LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Reddit, etc…) to engage with prospects.
- Strong Time Management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities.
- The ability to effectively manage one’s own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work “well” with others in a fast paced, team based, sales environment.
- Proficiency with CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools.
Wat wordt je aangeboden?
- You are part of an EMEA sales team located in Belgium as well as the United Kingdom.
- Together with your colleagues, you operate from the office in Leuven to cover the European market.
- You work in an organization with an informal atmosphere and a prevailing no-nonsense mentality.
- You will immediately receive a permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package: a solid fixed salary supplemented by commission, and with group insurance, meal vouchers and a laptop computer.
- Thorough training and support of a first-rate sales team.
Is dit aanbod iets voor jou?
Stel je kandidaat via onderstaand formulier of solliciteer per e-mail naar . Stuur je CV mee (pdf of Word).